Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Vaccinations!

Last Thursday (July 3rd) I went to my doctor to get my yearly physical, vaccinations, and to have her write up an official letter saying I have no infectious diseases, which I needed for my visa application.

I ended up getting 5 vaccinations. Three in my left arm and two in my right arm. Most of them didn't hurt at all, but man oh man did the last shot in my right arm hurt! I'm not sure which one it was though. The vaccinations I received were:
- Meningococcal vaccine
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, & Rubella) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- TD (Tetanus - Diphtheria) vaccine

I had some joint pain for a couple days after the shots, as well as tiredness. These have pretty much gone away by now though. Now I'm just waiting for my FBI background check to come back so I can send it to be apostilled.

Oh, by the way.... I bought my plane ticket! Sep 25th at 4:20pm I'll be leaving! My flight has a layover in Toronto, then on to Barcelona. I should be arriving there at 10:05am on Sep 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment